when old people weren't old
1.What vaccinations did you get?
2.Did you get more or less shots than we get now?
3.Was smallpox rare but still around or very common?
4.Did people get sick a lot more often?
5.Did you need to get physicals ever few years?
6.Were people very unprotected from sicknesses?
7.Was the death toll ever year more or less than it is now?
1.We got mostly the same as you but some people got smallpox vaccination, I didn”Ēt.
2. We probably got a lot less shots because now they know how to make you immune to a lot more illnesses than they did when I was a kid.
3. Small pox was basically eliminated but some people still got the vaccines.
4. People got sick a little more often because they had less painkillers and cures for things.
5. Yes it is just like you do now.
6. People were protected pretty well, not much less than people are now.
7.The death toll was probably more because there were less medicines but it might have been less because the major dieses aids was not around when I was kid.
Created by Daniel
Update: 2003/06/06 02:23:47