Questions:1. What were some cures in the old days that people had for common sicknesses such as the flu, a cold, the chicken pocks, pneumonia, and poison ivy?
2. Why would doctors take out every body°«s tinsels?
· Flu: People would usually take an aspirin to keep the pain away and rest in bed until you get better.
· Cold: People would take an aspirin and try to keep out of the cold.
· Chicken Pox: People can take calamine lotion to stop the itching and every school would have a vaccination every once in a while.
· Pneumonia: Doctor didn°«t have and cures for the pneumonia so most people would die from it.
· Poison Ivy: Usually people would take calamine lotion to stop the itching and eventually it would go away.
2. In the old days doctors used to believe that tonsils would cause viruses deadly diseases. So most the time people would have their tonsils removed.
Created by Daniel
Update: 2003/01/23 05:18:49