Dear Sarah, Nicole, Jessica, Emma, Julia, Yusra, Amanda, Sarah,
Caitlin, Farah, Onele, Michelle, Lisa, Bilqis, Alison, Amy, Amy,
Helle, Saarah, Julie, Charne, Emma, Rebecca, Katherine, Jessica
Thank you very much for answering our questions!!
Our town Tsuyama is older --- maybe older than 1000 years.
We do almost the same plays at school. We are surprised to
know that your teachers are all female!! Is your principal also
woman? Some of your names are difficult to pronounce.
Yes, natural monuments are something made by nature and
respected. We will tell you about our natural monuments next time.
We will answer your questions.
1. What are your favourite foods?
We like sushi, curry and rice, noodles, noodles grilled with
vegetables, salad, cookies, jelly, hamburger, chips.
2. What fruits and vegetables do you like best?
* strawberry (4 students), peach (3), orange, melon, cherries (1)
* green pepper (4 ), mini tomato, asparagus (2), cucumber (1)
3. Do you wear a uniform to school?
4. Have you got computers at your school?
Yes. We go to 3 different schools. Each school has about 12 computers
in a computer room. We have drawn pictures, made a new year card,
made a leaflet, researched about kenaf.
5. How many children go to your school?
* Seimei Elementary --- about 140 children (Kayo, Tamaki, Yuki,
Erina, Yuka, Chihori). This school has a class/a grade (1st - 6th
grade) with 20 - 30 children each class.
* Nagi Elementary --- about 450 (Kaho, Yuki)
* Takano Elementary --- about 500 (Yuki, Kyoko)
6. What books do you like reading?
We like reading stories, science books, picture books, and comics.
Our favourite LABO libraries are "Alice In Wonderland", "Peter Pan",
Mr Gumpy's Outing", We are Going on a Bear Hunt", "Stone Soup",
"The Turnip" and some Japanese stories "Guri to Gura" (Guri and
Gura), "Sorairo no Tane" (The Sky Blue Seed), "Harukaze Topu"
(Spring Breezes Huff and Puff!).
We are looking foward to Dipper!!
LABO Torigoe Party Junior Group
Yuka, Chihori, Tamaki, Yuki, Erina, Yuki, Kyoko, Kayo, Kaho, Yuki